Sunday, December 21

Miniature Watercolor Painting - Abstract Tree Fourteen


Miniature Watercolor Painting - Abstract Tree Fourteen
Originally uploaded by Benita S.

"Abstract Tree Fourteen"
6" x 4" OSWOA (15.24cm x 10.16cm)
Watercolor on paper

#14 in my "Obsession with Trees" portion of my Smallworks Series. Today I will be working on a painting quite a bit larger than this one. The plan is that it will be on a full sheet of watercolor paper.

I spent the day Christmas shopping with my sister yesterday and I didn't work on any other paintings other than the one I posted. I love spending time with my sisters. I am lucky in the fact we have always gotten along well with one another. They are my best friends. So I knew I wouldn't be getting much work done yesterday as once we get together that is out the window. lol

0 comments: