Friday, March 20

Abstract Figure Study: Early Morning, Watercolor


Abstract Figure Study: Early Morning, Watercolor
Originally uploaded by Benita S.

"Figure Study: Early Morning"
3.5" x 2.5" (9 x 6 cm)
Watercolor on paper

I have been on a "painting rampage" the past couple of days. I now have 7 paintings in progress. My studio is on hold at the moment while my incredibly wonderful builder completes another job. He's family so I gotta wait. : ) Everything is very, very cramped but I have managed not to sling paint too terribly much. I'm afraid I'm going to have quite a mess to clean up in my house by the time my studio is finished. lol

If you are an artist in or near Huntsville Alabama and you are looking for someone reliable to build or add on a studio (or if you are just wanting renovation work or home additions) my builder is now taking appointments. You can contact me and I will give you a referral. He gets very, very booked so don't delay. :)

0 comments: