Friday, February 6

Daily Painting - The Garden at Midnight (Abstract Landscape)


"The Garden at Midnight"
6" x 6" (15 x 15 cm)
Acrylic / Mixed Media on Cradled Wood Panel
Part of the Smallworks Series

Here is my latest in the Smallworks Series. This one is only 6" x 6" and is 1-1/2" deep. The painting extends beyond the edges so it is intended to be displayed unframed.

I finally got part of my computer fixed. So now I am playing "catch-up". Hopefully I will be able to get everything working back the way it's suppose to soon. Again, wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

I have an invitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego, and comment if you will.

I think that you may enjoy the various labels and music videos I design for my art blog, hope to see you here soon and take care :)

Benita said...

Thanks :) Your blog is very interesting. I will most certainly have to keep up with your posts.