Thursday, February 1

My Website

It is snowing in Alabama! We don't get much snow here so thats all there is on the news right now. lol Everything shuts down here when it snows so I'm sure they will be closing roads and schools today. It is absolutely beautiful.

I finally have my website up and running. Well, it's almost finished anyway. I have some of my artwork on there now and I will be adding more soon. I just simply don't have time for everything I need to do. I would much rather be painting and sculpting! You can see my webpage at http://www.benitasweeney.com .

I switched to SiteKreator because it is so much easier for me to manage. I just simply don't have the time to work on creating webpages and this is a great solution for me. For anyone else interested, they give you 10mb free and you can purchase a larger account if you need more. It is pretty easy to set up. So far I recommend it. I have added them to my links for artists if you would like to check them out yourself.
Peace and happiness

0 comments: